Monday, February 16, 2009

Acer " Empowering People"







  • My Profile
Hi everyone. I would like to start off with a brief introduction about myself. My name is Ong Yong Ho. Some of my friends call me by my Christian name Danny. I'm living in Seremban at the moment, and I travel to Malacca every week for classes since I'm studying here in Multimedia University (MMU) Malacca. I'm majoring in Marketing Management and I'm now in my final year. Thank you for viewing my profile.

  • Topic
Well, I guess i choose Acer to be my topic in this blog is mainly because I have been using Acer all my life. When i was little, the first ever desktop computer bought by my dad was Acer, and amazingly it is still functioning at home even though it may be a little slow and you might get frustrated waiting for a page to load. Since there this brand didn't give me much of a problem and so i decided to buy a laptop for myself with the same brand and the model I am using now is Acer Aspire 5553NWXMi. I have been using it for two and a half years now and it's still in good shape.

I kind of gain more trust in this brand because of it's durability. Therefore, as long as I'm still living, I will keep on promoting Acer and support this brand all the way to make people's life easier. Let's empower people's life with Acer!

3 comments:

  1. there is some suggestion about your blog. May be you can edit your font size and font colour because it is very hard to read.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea, thanks a lot for your comments yea..i'll try work and improve on it..it's my first time bloggin..so yea..gotta get use to it..=p

    ReplyDelete