Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aspire 5553NWXMi



























So yea, this is my Acer laptop that I'm currently using..I just took two pictures of it just to show you the exact model of it. I've already been using this laptop for two and a half years now, and guess what?it has never given me any problems..There's no need to send to shop for repairs or anything..It's just functioning as good as new..that's one thing i really like about Acer =p and oh, that's my cute little orange tiger mouse..haha, but it's not Acer, it's Logitech..it's been really good and smooth so far..~ i'll update my blog soon and show you my Acer desktop that i've been using for many years when i'm back in Seremban..keke!

8 comments:

  1. Your laptop really impressed me . Good Quality !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    I'm using Acer too, and most of my friends are using the model you have right now. I think Acer is great. I've been using Acer Aspire 4520 for around 2 years and it has never given me any problem yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, rili thanks a lot for commenting..uhuh, so u know Acer is rili durable huh..keke!! wait till i show u my Acer desktop when i'm home this weekend..i'll take a few pics of it..u'll be amazed..=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seem here like lots of Acer frenzz hor..Kaka ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, where got many ar..few nia..=) are u one of them?haha..i know u using Dell..=p

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading your blog, it has changed my perception about Acer. Before this, people always advise me not to buy Acer laptop cause it has a lot of problem but after reading your blog, it gives me confidence about Acer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i think maybe it on depends on how individual uses the laptop le..~ u know how to take good care and maintain it shud be ok..=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur laptop is the same as my one back home. waa so cun. i already see tis laptop been used by lots of ppl edi

    ReplyDelete